Re: [amibroker] Re: Aussie JustData for Vista - compatibility issues

Hi bernardedmond01,

 allowing the 32-bit program to run.
b> If you have any other ideas (or if anyone else has any ideas) I think
b> it would be great to know (since I suspect others will face this
b> problem).

When they pry my XP away from my cold, dead fingers.  ^_^

Actually, MS has *clearly* stated that they will go 5 or 6 years
between an OS release again -- it was a corporate mistake.  So, I'm
planning on leapfrogging Vista.  My computer is quite serviceable.
Vista would require hardware upgrades.  There was a time when the
next OS had something I couldn't live without.  That time has past.

Thanks for the heads up, however.  Now I won't even be *tempted* to
try it.

Yuki