[amibroker] Re: sorry, but the variable (array) structure and general nastiness of AFL makes

   In my opinion afl and it's array processing language are really
good and intuitive.
  For me, that I'm not a programmer, the only thing that afl is
lacking is more built-in position management functions.
 If you compare Amibroker and Wealth-Lab, the two programs that i know
best, Wealth-Lab has a lot of built-in position management functions
which are a great help, at least for me that I'm not a experienced
programmer.
 I hope that these built-in will be implemented as the development
course of Amibroker .