[amibroker] Re: Identifying Pnf Patterns

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "apfxtrader" <apforex@xxx> wrote:

> 1. I get Endless loop error .
>
> It works just fine for me, however try to replace:
>
> while ( LastValue (bot)< LastValue (top)-0.5*box)
> with :
> for  ( n=LastValue (bot); n< LastValue (top);  n = n+box)

I do not get the Endless loop warning but AB freezes for a long period (
a few minuets )
Tried but it still freezes AB for a long period.

> 2.  I can not see the Axis price.
>
> easy fix: You need to set Preferences\Charting\Blank bars in right
> margin >= 10.
>
> or you can control the right margin of axis price form:
>
> xposition = BarCount+2;
>
> for example:
> xposition = BarCount-3;
>
> you can control the right margin grid  assigning the variable shift a
> value different from 7:
>
> example:
> shift = 3;

Tried all of the above but  with no success.
Unless you have another hint  i  will try to better understand your code
and send specific questions.
BTW, Can you send your PNF chart result for SUNW symbol ?  I would like
to compare the results to stockcharts text PNF chart.

Thanks again for your answers.

Hanan