[amibroker] Problem with include Error 42

Hi

I am a serious newbie to AFL and ami and I am having a problem using
#include. I keep getting an

Error42
#include failed because the file does not exist.
Formulas\Include\MovingAverage.afl
(current working directory is 'C:\Program Files\Amibroker)

Use "Edit Formula" to correct error.

I can see the MovingAverage file in the include directory. The
formulas are as follows; This one is in the Include directory under
MovingAverage,

// Moving average Function
function MovingAverage(Periods)
{
	return MA(C, periods);
}
// Name this "MovingAverage.afl" and put into your Include directory

This one is in the Custom directory saved as ma_test

#include<Moving Average.afl>

Plot(MovingAverage(5),"MA",2,1);

Can anyone shed any light as to why they may not be working please?

Many thanks for any assistance offered.

Shane