[amibroker] Re: Showing buy sell prices with arrows?

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "David Smith" <david.smith5@xxx>
wrote:

> I have just tried the function Plot(BuyPrice, "Buy", colorGreen,
styleLine),
> & called exrem before this to filter extra buy/sell signals, but
just seem
> to get a line from every entry signal.  What I was trying to do was
show for
> actual trades, the buy sell price with the arrow for an actual
trade taken.
> Is this actually possible in AB?

In AB is possible to see on a chart the arrows for the actual trades
taken.

>From the AA windows, after a backtest, just go with the mouse in the
trade by trade report, rightclick and then choose the option "Show
arrows for actual trades".

As far as I know there's no way to get a "tag" inside the bar,
showing the price level at what the trade was triggered.