[amibroker] Awesome Oscillator by Gary Thompson (modified)

Hi Don,

My reply to you (under the TSI Ergodic thread) has somehow vanished into
thin air.  Anyway, it might be more appropriate if I start a new thread.

Thanks for the AZLO that was modified by you. However, when I tried to run
it I got an  "error 30 Syntax error" against the following line.

 "SetSortColumns(-6);"

The other problem is that as a scanner, it picks up those stocks that have
0 volume and  they kind of cluttered up the results page. Is there a way
to filter out the 0 volume stocks  both in the scanner and explore?

Once again thanks for your help.

Regards,

Larry

P.S. I am posting through the Yahoo Groups website and I hope you get to
read it.