[amibroker] Re: IB Real Time Bars

Tomasz,

"The settings are for Forex only" ... does this imply that the IB
plug-in is for Forex only? I trade Futures on IB and would like to
use the real-time data feed for that info. But the database settings
screen only offers Bid/Ask/Midpoint. And then I would also like to
be able to then construct the open/high/low/close bars for a given
time interval.

Perhaps I misunderstood what the IB Plugin was meant for. Please
confirm. If it is intended for Forex only, would it be possible to
modify it for other real time data?

Thanks,

Bill

-- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx>
wrote:

> These settings are FOR FOREX ONLY (IDEALPRO/IDEAL) as forex
> is special kind of market (you always trade with forex dealer at
bid/ask levels set by the dealer).

> Stocks, futures and all other symbols use actual TRADE prices.
>
> http://www.amibroker.com/video/ib.html
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com