[amibroker] Re: Placing orders for only the highest scored tickers

Contrary to my earlier mail, this can be done. So please ignore my
previous mail, as well as earlier mails on dynamic rebalancing.

For those interested, I've found the way to code this. Part of my
problem was related to the use of the ThCSV plug-in. You need to
recode any arrays again within the CBT.

As TJ has always argued: the CBT allows you to do almost anything.

Sorry to have waisted your time with this.

PS