RE: [amibroker] Realtime INTRADAY DATA FROM YAHOO FINANCE FREE for Indian Mkt.

yes it will work with any market u just need yahoo
ticker :)

johnny
--- Paul Ho <paultsho@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thank you, thats generous of you
> Havent tried it yet, but can you think of a reason
> why it wont work in other
> markets?
>

>   _____

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48245/*http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html;_ylc

=X3oDMTE1YW1jcXJ2BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDbmV3LWNhcnM->

http://mail.yahoo.com