Re: [amibroker] Send a cookie (How?)

Hi Richard,
 > Due to the security handling of cookies by Internet Explorer, cookies
can’t be set for third party sites this way.

Is this a "Microsoft" thing?

The JScript calls MSXML. (Is that what you mean when you refer to
Internet Explorer?)

 From what I can put together, MSXML is a part of IE but it can also can
also be installed standalone. I'm guessing MSXML still NEEDS Internet
Explorer to be there when installed as standalone. Is this correct?

If it Can't be done in JScript, Then can it be done in another scripting
language? (Would be shocked if it couldn't)
eg Perl would be good. But would also need to access AB in the same ways
like Broker Object etc.

Thanks for your response.
Michael.