Re: [amibroker] Email Setup

Chris

Tricky at first.

These are my setttins you can try:

Preferences > Alerts

Enable alerts from: tick All of these.

Email settings:

SMTP server name : get this from your ISP: if you use MS Outlook you can read this from Tools, Accounts, Properties, Servers under Outgoing mail(SMTP).

Authentication method: I use POP3 before SMTP. Other posts here have recommended you use this first. Under Outlook Servers my email setting is incoming mail server is a POP3

Username your ISP username: Password Your ISP password.

The Sender Name is Amibroker
Recipient name is your name.
Email settings are your email settings.

Hope this helps.

ChrisB

chwinc2000 <chwinc2000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

I looked in manual but can't find detail info on how to set up the
email settings under the alerts tab in the preference section.

Can anyone explain how I can set this up?

What is STMP server? Authencation method - what are the options
available? Who is the sender? What address do I use for sender?

Thanks,
Chris

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos. __._,_.___