From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of flydbus320
Sent: 04/14/2007 3:13 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Yield Curve

Dave,

I guess you are dealing with a beginner. :) Thanks for your patience.
I finally got it to work. I appreciate your help.

I actually have another request since you seem to know the software.
I was able to display the yield in one window with the SP500
underneath. I am trying to add other graphs with them in a different
pane, such as crude oil and gold. How can i have different panes with
different symbols ? In other words when i add another pane, when i
select Gold, the sp500 changes as well. I want the sp500 to remain.

Thank you.

Serge