Re: [amibroker] How to set the Last Date for a chart

OK, misunderstood.  Best to file a suggestion in Feedback so that it does not get lost.

Bill
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2007 11:59 AM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] How to set the Last Date for a chart

Bill,

The attached chart shows how to set the last date in Tradestation. I can do the same thing in Metastock and Wave59.

Best regards
-VJ

wavemechanic <fimdot@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If I correctly understand the functionality that you want I would be interested in knowing what software does this.  I have four programs and none do it.  However, I suspect that you can do what you want with AFL code.

Bill