[amibroker] Re: Plotting high low in the order of their occurrence

>What have you tried?  Did you check Help for the pattern detection
>functions and the codes in the AFL library?
>Bill

To Bill:
I'm not talking about those pattern recognition AFLs. I'm aware of
such AFLs.

>There would be no way to do this using daily data on any
platform ...
>You'll need data that is more granular ...

To Fred:
Ofcourse its not possible with only daily OHLC data. We can assume
that one has intraday data to get the results.

>So you have no alternative - please correct me if I am wrong here,
>but to plot the two values in the chronological order of their
>occurrence using a dummy date series with a separate date assigned
to >each individual value.

To Rakesh:
Rakesh, as I'd said above, its not possible with only OHLC data. I'm
looking for a method to achieve the result with intraday data. I
couldn't find a way to plot it. Can you please explain in detail
about the database settings which you were telling?

Hello all,

I think some of them had misunderstood the requirement. Here I
repeat them:
Data we have: intraday data
No. of points per day: Two data points per day. ie we divide each
day into two segments and plot one data point per one period. So
ultimately we will be having two data points (not OHLC) for one day.
Ellioticians would have understood this point better.
chart type: line with dot. OHLC is not required.

I tried a method yesterday. The Indian market timing is from 9.55 to
around 3.30 usually. So I just divided it into two time frames-194
minute each- and tried to plot one data point for those two
segments. I'm still trying my best. Will post any improvements if i
get.

Praveen.