[amibroker] Re: Developing Data Plugin for Amibroker

Hello,
Yes i will officially post a full description to the benefit of
Indian Traders.
But though i have found this secret becuase of my inquisitive mind. I
am just a student here doing my studies but the real credit goes to
Tomaz for this additional feature in amiquote which very few people
know it.

hetal

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "stocksnfunds" <stocksnfunds@xxx>
wrote:

> Hello Hetal
>
> Can you provide me step by step guidance on how to configure Aq for
RT data

alerts<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49938/*http://tools.search.yahoo.com