[amibroker] Candle alignment (with Tradestation)

Hi All,

I've noticed that when I compare charts from AB with TS, the 1' charts
compare nicely, but when I choose a larger interval (for example 3'),
then candles no longer compare correctly. For example the first candle
in AB for the day is an 0801 candle and in TS it is an 0803 candle
(first time of data for the day is 0801).

On a 5' bar it does the same thing. TS sums up the first 5 minutes and
then displays it, AB seems to put out an 0801 bar first, then starts
summing it up.

Any ideas or suggestions on how to correlate these correctly? Seems
like AB should be summing up the first 3 or 5 minutes of data before
displaying it...  Is this a bug or am I missing a setting somewhere?

Thanks,

Jim