[amibroker] Re: AB Trading Framework Alpha01

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Fred" <ftonetti@xxx> wrote:

> Tell me what you think about this sytem and the liklihood of it
> performing well with real money from this point forward

The ultimate challenge for any trader.

I'm interested on the basis that we can learn something from the
exercise.

Any chance of mailing me a list of the trades in isolation; % +/-
only.
I don't need any of the other metrics.
A single column in Xcel would be good.

If you are interested it might take me a few days to get around to it.
I would then let you know if it is too hard for me, I can't be
bothered or if I have an answer.

The condition is that if I come up with an answer you would then
provide the code and discuss why or why not my answer is way wrong,
way right or half and half IYO (either publically or privately; I
don't mind).

If my answer is good, I would be unlikely to discuss my methods fully
but I will discuss evaluation concepts.

Brian_z O:-)