RE: [amibroker] Spoke to IQFeed and here is their promotion.

Dave,

I would like to sign-up with DTN, except the last time I tested IQFeed, it don’t have pre-market and post-market quotes for stocks.  Have that been fix yet?

From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of murthysuresh
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2007 11:23 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Spoke to IQFeed and here is thier promotion.

$50/month, no start-up fee, no extra fee for futures, 500 symbols, 7-
day free trial. Use link below to sign up for free trial.

https://www.iqfeed.net/amibroker/index.cfm?
displayaction=start&promo=1717496

Thank you,

Dave Forss

National Account Manager
DTN Trading Markets - 9110 W Dodge Rd - Omaha, NE 68114
Phone: 402.255.8429 Fax: 402-255-8180 Toll Free: 800.511.0096 ext
8429
Free Trial: https://www.dtniq.com/register/index.cfm?promo=1717496
Comments - Ideas - Trading Tips: http://forums.dtn.com

DTN.Smarter Decisions.