Re: [amibroker] Your 5 most important backtest statistics

Hi Herman,
    It probably helps if I explain the purpose of the question. Im
looking for the most common statistics used by people on their backtests
for the inclusion in the backtest framework. And because it also
provides some interesting insights from interesting and knowledgeable
people. I understand statistics can be misleading, However the backtest
framework is to enable easy(er) system evaluation - And such detailed
examination can be carried out on systems that at least provide some
promising looking statistics up front. As such, I hope to utilize the
most commonly used statistics for this purpose.

I was planning to upload the Backtest framework as some sort of
AmiBroker Community Open Source Project.
Though I'm not sure people would be willing to bother extending my
meager (crude & simple) efforts ;-)
But I'll zip it all together and upload it nonetheless.

Thanks for your insights and viewpoints, Your emails always provide good
information & reading.

    ATB
       Michael.