Re: [amibroker] Re: Fetch from yahoo for indian stock in amibroker - intraday

answer is given below
--- Hetal <hetal_mba@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello Johnny/Kailash Pareek
>

> If i read your posted msg no 108348 u said df are
> charging so make a
> free util & u are supporting Mr Umashankar Ladha.
I still support that.
> In your next post 108784 u say that df are giving
> this utilty free
Yes, b,coz the file i sent was for trial and have
expired, but, it still fetch data u have to only bear
a nag screen that demo has expire.

> ( Is this a way to attarct people & advertise here
> for paid
> services ??????????? and make them visit the website
> which is fully
> loaded with google ads.
Visiting authour site not generate him any money.

> In your post 108835 & 108837 u are posting this util
> & docs which are
> not free and are .net based which really sucks and
> it doesnt even get
> realtime data from yahoo which our Amiquote can
> get.SO atleast by
> reading the docs one will try to visit the concerned
> website.

Well .net u can dnload free from microsoft.com and
realtime data. brother it provides u the data what
yahoo gives. If u say it delay data hmmm when u run
this utility the finance.yahoo.com page will be open
within that proggi. u log in and ur data will almost
realtime. Remember for india yahoo does not provide
tick by tic data. If amy can fetch realtime data then
this can also. plez confirm urself. Advertise.. for
what, I don't know u but i am using ami since ver 3.45
and have nice Dtasoski. Visiting auto author site once
is not crime. u just close that even before it loads
fully. U r not paying anything to author, can't u help
him just pressing a click to close that web site??
> Atleast google revenue will comein even if the sware
> is not sold.
What wrong in that. Even father, mother do for their
child that in old age he will look after them.
> Nice idea
>
> Is it not confusing signals u are sending to Indian
> Traders &
> Investors ?
> I think the owner of df should clarify and advertise
> his own products
> of course with permission of Tomasz instead of using
> someone to post
> here or advertise here on this board on his behalf.
>
> I dont think any such sware can compare with
> Amiquote.
:) well, if there is any problem Tomez will warn me. I
don't think he will incure any loss. Tomez plez
confirm. Second i didn't sent that my own . It was
asked by the to send that in the form. Please clear ur
self.
>I dont think any such sware can compare with
> Amiquote.
R u Sure that Amiquote provide realtime data for
indian stock market ?? double chk urself .

I guess its clear, if not, please ask n will clear
further.

Nothing Personel

johnny
> hetal
>
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, kailash pareek
> <johnnypareek@xxx>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > Here is installation files. Just install it n
> follow
> > the instruction. enjoy
> >
> > johnny
> > --- kailash pareek <johnnypareek@xxx> wrote:
> >
> > > hi,
> > >
> > > This is install guide in next mail there will be
> > > installer
> > >
> > > johnny

> > > Get your own web address.
> > > Have a HUGE year through Yahoo! Small Business.

> > No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go
> > with Yahoo! Mail for Mobile. Get started.
> > http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail

The fish are biting.