[amibroker] Re: Developing Data Plugin for Amibroker

Hello Kailash,

I doubt that it is free
i hope u are not talking of ffy which u have also posted made by
datafetchers.com
Is that free No i suppose. It is Rs 5000/- and it doesnt get realtime
then why not simply use amiquote as eod every 5 mins
First of all it is .net based and there were complains from other
users that recently it didnt get realtime quotes even after logging
in to yahoo
Even Others on this board and our Great Great Tomhaz has recommended
to not prefer .net based even for rt data & charting etc etc.

WHy not use amiquote which can give u true real time quotes& charts >
than 1 minute with some tweaks in aqd.format file only for
realtime data
and i had tried that and it was successful
You may probably not be knowing the true power of Amiquote.
You also have the options to select the box for rt data and it also
recongnizes yahoo cookies to get real time quotes.

ffy or any other sware cant get u so fast as amiquote along with true
volume.I can bet on that.

Try the amiquote way and u will be surprised
and if u need any further help on aqd.format tweak please email me
i will guide yoiu ofcourse FREE .LIKE TRADERS HELPING FELLOW TRADERS

Happy Trading

hetal

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, kailash pareek <johnnypareek@xxx>
wrote:

> HI ,
>
> DATAFATCHER.COM HAVE THAT UTILITY FREE. I AM USING N
> ITS FINE
>
> JOHNNY
>

> --- Uma Shankar Ladha <umashankar.ladha@xxx>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have seen that earlier, but since its paid, I
> > thought of developing one
> > myself.
> >
> > On 3/27/07, hareshbhai patel <hareshbhaip@xxx>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > >   Pl visit www.datafetchers.com for complete
> > details. I am using their
> > > utility withh full satisfaction.
> > >

> > > *Uma Shankar Ladha <umashankar.ladha@xxx>*
> > wrote:
> > >
> > >  Hi,
> > >
> > > I would like to develop a data plugin for
> > amibroker which would get the
> > > real time data from yahoo and update the amibroker
> > database. Any directions
> > > on this would be useful.
> > >
> > > If anybody have done this kind of thing, let me
> > know. I would like to make
> > > this publicly available.
> > >
> > > Thanks.
> > >

> > > Thanking you with Kind Regards,