[amibroker] S&P Website (.xls constituants list)

I have noticed the S&P website has changed.
Now S&P appears to only have the data in web pages now, and I am unable to download the ASX S&P 200 (etc) in .xls format.

Anyone know if S&P lists can still be downloaded in .xls format from the S&P website??

KR
    Michael.

** Special Note (AS OF 3/4/07) **
I have also noticed within the S&P a NEW GICS sector code of [65 Financial-x-Property Trusts]
<LINK> http://www2.standardandpoors.com/portal/site/sp/en/au/page.topic/indices_asx200/2,3,2,8,0,0,0,0,0,0,3,0,0,0,0,0.html

However, both the GICS map and ASX listed companies fail to show this new GICS sector yet.
<LINK> http://www2.standardandpoors.com/portal/site/sp/en/au/page.topic/indices_gics/2,3,1,7,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0.html
<LINK> http://www.asx.com.au/research/companies/index.htm

No doubt a new GICS map will be released sometime this month and changes to ASX listed companies will follow suite.