RE: [amibroker] How would I do this

Use the Modulo operator. From the help file:

parentheses are not used, the precedence is as follows (higher precedence listed first):

No Symbol Meaning
1 ++ Post-increment/pre-increment
(i++ works like i = i + 1)
2 -- Post-decrement/pre-decrement
(i-- works like i = i - 1 )

3 [ ] Array element (subscript) operator
4 ^ Exponentiation
5 - Negation - Unary minus
6 * Multiplication
7 / Division
8 % Remainder (Modulo operator)
9 + Addition
10 - Subtraction
11 < Less than
12 > Greater than
13 <=  Less than or equal to
14 >= Greater than or equal to
15 == Equal to
16 != Not equal to
17 & Bit-wise "And" (AFL 2.1+)
18 | Bit-wise "Or" (AFL 2.1+)
19 NOT Logical "Not"
20 AND Logical "And"
21 OR Logical "Or"
22 = Variable assignment operator

I you don't know what modulo is then you'll need to google it.