[amibroker] Re: TWS and Quotetracker

Thanks Mike. I got IB to work okay with QuoteTracker but I couldn't
get it to work with Amibroker. Whenever I try to create a new IB
(either Intraday or EOD) database, I get an access violation. Code:
c0000005; Desription: ACCESS VIOLATION; Address 113020F6.

I suspect it's a support issue so hopefully either they or others who
have experienced it will see my post.

Dan

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Mike Orlyk <r1100rt@xxx> wrote:

> Dan - sorry I should have been a little more explicit. Yes that is all
> that is necessary - enable the ActiveX and socket clients and accept
the
> default port assignment.  If everything is working correctly then in
the
> lower right corner of the AB window you should see a "CONN" legend with
> a green background when AB is sucking in data from IB.  Right clicking
> on it will give you some options.
>
> Mike
>
> danielwardadams wrote:
> >
> > Thanks Mike. Nope hadn't done it. Is enabling ActiveX and socket
> > clients all that it takes(just doing that seemed to help)?
> >
> > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:amibroker%40yahoogroups.com>,