From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tomasz Janeczko
Sent: Wednesday, 21 March 2007 12:24 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] data conflicts only apparent in AB

Yuki,

Apparently you are mixing things.
To get EOD data in AmiBroker from eSignal you have to
have Base time interval set to "EOD" in File->Database Settings

If Base time interval is NOT EOD, then you do not use EOD data,
you are using compressed intraday data instead. Compression uses
your individual intraday settings.
Explained in the KB.
http://www.amibroker.com/kb/2006/03/19/how-does-the-daily-time-compression-work/

To compare you would need
to display INTRADAY data in eSignal as well.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com