[amibroker] AUTOMATIC ANALYSIS

In Automatic Analysis, I want to set a formula where I can add  the difference of that particular scrip's % change with the index's % chang to the day's close price of EVERY scrip.

Example: suppose the day's closing price of scrip A is 27.50, its %Change is 2.1%, and the index Nifty's % change is 2.3%, I want to get the result (27.50 + (2.3-2.1) % of 27.50).

At the same time, suppose the day's closing price of scrip B is 127.50, its %Change is 2.2%, and the index Nifty's % change is 2.3%, I want to get the result (127.50 + (2.3-2.2) % of 127.50).

I am not so literate in the AFL language, also despite having read help menu I have not been able to understand how to do it.

Can you help?

Best regards,

gakkhar

All New Yahoo! Mail ? Tired of Vi@xx@! come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html

Transfer from your equities account.
Receive up to $1,000 from GFT. Click here to learn more.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aZttyC/X_xQAA/cosFAA/GHeqlB/TM