Re: [amibroker] Symbol within AA Results Cells

Ken,

List view uses font set in the Windows Screen settings.
Although you can change it to Windings but it would also mean that all texts in WIndows
become undreadable.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com
----- Original Message -----
From: Ken Close
Sent: Sunday, March 18, 2007 6:08 PM
Subject: RE: [amibroker] Symbol within AA Results Cells

Thanks Tomasz (and Joe, Bill, Dale).

I have found the right uparrow, downarrow and sideways arrows in Wingdings3 font system on my computer.  So how do I use the formatChar command to select also the font system, ie, Wingdings3????  I don't read anything in the Help files about the font system specification itself.

Is it possible?

Here is a pasted in uparrow, downarrow, sidearrow from Wingdings3:

 , i, g

Hmmm that is interesting.  lower case h but I wonder what shows up on your screens.  Probably lower case "h", "i", "g".

Thanks for the responses.

Ken