[amibroker] Re: Quotes Plus sector search

I currently have under Group255 a list of stocks that got Imported
via the Import Wizzard (where it seems the default group for
importing is Group255) I tried reloading QPlus Database again and did
not brimg them back into groupp 255. Where could they be now?
Thanks

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Joe Landry" <jelandry@xxx> wrote:

> Mr FTSTRADES:
> Under Group 255 are 150 sector subgroups or Industry Groups,
labeled !ID001 thru !IID150.
> If you pull the full name for an analysis or a plot,  you'll see,
for example   "Aerospace-Defen"

> In the Quotes Plus Yahoo forum is a document named " IM Sector
Taxonomy" published by HGSgeorge
> that lays out the Industry Monitor Groups.
>
> Hope this helps
> JOE L.

Transfer from your equities account.
Receive up to $1,000 from GFT. Click here to learn more.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aZttyC/X_xQAA/cosFAA/GHeqlB/TM