From: -= Cß=- <baudecb1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, March 18, 2007 11:05:48 AM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Reply Suggestions

On Sat, 17 Mar 2007 15:25:12 -0500, you wrote:

><snip>.. To make 'panning' just a bit easier, please:
>
>1. Insert your reply 'above' the message you are replying to.

This is called top posting..... and not very reader friendly. Usually found
implemented by noobs and chat SIG's.

FWIW, it's best to clip the fluff, quote the meat, and do bottom posting. Do
not change the subject, and all should be fine.

However, this is all a matter of convention. I'm a bottom poster. Clean and
concise.

If top pposting is the "convention" here, so be it.

-= Chris ß =-
Using Agent.

in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel
to find your fit. __._,_.___