[amibroker] Re: Daily Display

Use keyboard shortcuts, they work like toggle switches:

Alt+V-S - groups/sectors/watch lists
Alt+V-H - indicators
Alt+V-L - layouts
etc. - see Alt+V for more

Ctrl+D, Ctrl+W, Ctrl+M for daily, weekly, monthly bars.

For intraday use Toolbar icons or shortcuts that you can find in Alt+V-Intraday.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "allforhim9999" <allforhim9999@xxx> wrote:

> I've got Amibroker 4.80.  Something strange has happened.  I've got a
> database with about 500 NASDAQ and NYSE stocks that I've used for over
> year.  I hit some key strokes and it got rid of the frame to the left
> where all the stocks are listed in descending order.  So my first
> question is:  how do I get that back?
> But my second and most important question is:  how do you get it to
> display daily data?  I would guess that you would say, just hit
> View/Display Daily.  Well, I do that and nothing changes.  It still
> displays only weekly.  This is driving me crazy as I don't like to see
> weekly data.  I've tried rebuilding the database from scratch and can't
> get it to work.
> Help - I'm scared to trade.

Transfer from your equities account.
Receive up to $1,000 from GFT. Click here to learn more.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aZttyC/X_xQAA/cosFAA/GHeqlB/TM