[amibroker] Re: Interactive plots of composite "internals"

Graham,

Thanks for the response.

So are you saying to calculate a sym1, sym2, ... with the different
moving averages and then what? Use something like ParamList in the
plot code to enable selection of which sym to display?

Tim

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Graham <kavemanperth@xxx> wrote:

> Just add to the code you already ahve, basically duplicating it with
> different MA length and composite details
>
> --
> Cheers
> Graham
> AB-Write >< Professional AFL Writing Service
> Yes, I write AFL code to your requirements
> http://www.aflwriting.com
>

> On 16/03/07, timgadd <timgadd@xxx> wrote:
> > I have an atc scan and associated plot (afl below) that calculates
> > the % of stocks in a group which are above a moving average. The
ma
> > periods can be changed prior to running the atc scan using Param.
> > assume that the closest i can get to having an interactively-
changing
> > plot is to run a scan for each ma period that i want to
investigate.
> > Is this correct?
> >
> > In other words, if i want to plot the % of stocks in a group which
> > are above a 26 period ma instead of a 50 period ma, i need to run
> > another atc scan, right?
> >
> > tia,
> >
> > Tim
> >
> > ////////////////////////////////////////
> >
> > Filter=1;
> > Buy=Sell=Short=Cover=0;
> >
> > MAPeriods = Param("Bars for B% MA", 50, 1, 252, 1);
> >
> > Count = IIf(C > MA(C, MAPeriods), 1, 0);
> >
> > sym = "~" + SectorID(1) + " Above MA";
> > AddToComposite(Count, sym,"C");
> > AddToComposite(1, sym,"I");
> >
> > Bpct= (Foreign("~REAL ESTATE Above MA", "C") / Foreign("~REAL
ESTATE

http://us.click.yahoo.com/4It09A/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/GHeqlB/TM