[amibroker] Re: Seward Trading

Dave,

Not much help, but the best I can do.

I endorse the following comments from Mr Sewards site as principles
for a solid trading foundation:

I do recommend trading the main US exchanges for the liquidity
(trading volume).

My stock method actually recommends using cash rather than margin,
and seeks to avoid the 2-edged sword of leverage.

The system is designed specifically for trading stocks (mainly due to
their inelastic supply/demand profiles).

It is long-only (no shorting) position trading.

There are also no risk/reward calculations in the system, for the
simple reason that reward cannot be known at the time of trade entry
(Brians comment: I meaure R/R in terms of probable outcomes only?
actual outcomes can not be known).

Every possibility is addressed before any trade is entered, so there
is never any confusion or guessing about what to do. Emotion is
removed from trading.

BrianB2.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "davelansing2004" <d.ankrapp@xxx>
wrote:

> Has anybody purchased Bill Seward's course featured on the
Amibroker
> website? My trading has been dismal for quite awhile and so I'm
> willing to purchase a reputable methodology in order to get back on
> track, money-wise, while trying to get my confidence back.
>
> Thanks.

Transfer from your equities account.
Receive up to $1,000 from GFT. Click here to learn more.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aZttyC/X_xQAA/cosFAA/GHeqlB/TM