[amibroker] Re: DOW WAVES..... and the recent fall in the DJI

Hi Rakesh
Then "Of What?" = We don't really know, but we think we might, if we
could only find out the subjective requirement of magnitude obtained
by using DSP techniques to extract cycle lengths. But even if we did
we wouldn't really be sure.
Yeah right, got that.
Now about my next question:
"Why?"
I can't believe how I eager I am to attain enlightenment.

Regds
Gerard

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Rakesh Sahgal" <rakeshsahgal@xxx>
wrote:

> Hi Gerard
>
> One third of the last Low to Low cycle length. Herein lies the
problem. Low
> of what magnitude? The answer to this is subjective I guess. To be
objective
> I guess one would have to  use DSP techniques to extract cycle
lengths and
> settle for the number cranked out by the algorithm used?
>
> Regards

> On 3/13/07, Gerard Carey <gcfinance@xxx> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Bill
> > Less than 1/3 (some say 1/4)
> > Of What? Why?
> > Could you elaborate, or give me a link pse.
> > Always interested in new perspectives.
> > Regds and thanks
> > Gerard
> >
> > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "wavemechanic" <fimdot@> wrote:
> > >
> > > The time period for CCI() should be less than 1/3 (some say 1/4)
> > cycle.  This argues for a time period much below 200 for daily
^DJI.

> > > Bill

DEVLOG:

Date:
> > 3/5/2007 9:41 AM

> > SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com

> > http://www.amibroker.com/devlog/

> > Yahoo! Groups Links

Transfer from your equities account.
Receive up to $1,000 from GFT. Click here to learn more.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aZttyC/X_xQAA/cosFAA/GHeqlB/TM