Re: [amibroker] Forex Intraday data Issue!

In the AFL library I ahve placed a code to export intraday data
This is set up for this purpose as I use this code every time there is daylight saving changes
It is set to be able to import back in using the ascii importer. First time just use the wizard to match the data in the files

Export data using the AFL, with timeshift set to +1 hour. (in October/November this becomes -1 because of daylight saving ending)
Have all the tickers in a watchlist so that you can save the full list, and save all your watchlists first
Delete all the tickers from the database.
One thing to remember that when importing from ascii file the symbols will be set for local databse only, so if you use plugin for data (I use QT) importing to watchlist first allows them to connect
Import back all watchlists
Import data using ascii importer
Change the time shift to suit your location

--
Cheers
Graham