Re: [amibroker] Re: AB autotrading vulnerable to fatal spikes?

Hi g,

What you are really dreaming of is a user programmable data-preprocessor. This is on the suggestion list.

Alternatively you can pre-process your data by substituting the OHLC arrays with Ox, Hx, Lx and Cx. Where the x variables are preprocessed values of OHLC.

btw, I prefer to process/filter Real-Time quotes using Static Variables instead of OHLC arrays, its much faster.

herman