Re: [amibroker] Question on the BOP indicator

Mike,

I made a little mistake in explaining the green-yellow-red gradient.

Any score >30 is green, 30 to -30 is yellow and red is <-30.

So when a yellow goes below -30, it gets colored red.  I thought I had seen red above the 0 bar but not so when I looked at charts -- didn't remember it accurately.  Did get the green correct.

A stock's BOP can go directly from a red to a green on a small candle day because of the large lot orders.  It has NOTHING to do with price as a result of the large lot buying -- just the large lots.

You can have a green hammer, a green doji and a red hammer all in sequence with price increasing anmd tghe BOP staying red during the whole time.

I hope the shots you saw had the price in BOP as well.  That is the easiest way to see the large lot buying/selling and the effect on the price.

You can have green BOP with price falling and red BOP with price increasing.

Let me know if you have additional questions.

Judith