Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2007 7:39 AM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: DOW WAVES..... and the recent fall in the DJI

Hi Dave
Developed somewhat from our discussions of a few months age. With a
few changes, an advance warning indicator, a few parameter
adjustments, the addition of an ATC Advance/Decline line to enable
earlier/more precise entries, and not forgetting a few insights from
Mr Dow. In the documentation I also propose that it doesn't matter
too much what common momentum indicator is used, you'll wind up with
very similar results.
Wish I knew how include attachments to these replies. I'll email you
the latest documentation.
Regds and good trading
Gerard

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxps.com, "David Fitch" <davidfitch@...>