[amibroker] Re: DOW WAVES..... and the recent fall in the DJI

Hi Dale,
Glad to hear Mr Dows editorial was of value.
The AddToComposite was created by TJ a few years ago is is one of the
more valuable aspects of AmiBroker. It really is "the" cool tool
which helps in placing AmiBroker head and shoulders above its
comparable competitors.
TJ recommends we read fellow list member Herman van den Bergen's
valuable contribution "Introduction to AddToComposite" (122KB PDF).
It can be accessed from the AmiBroker website under Support > Third-
party area.
If it appears a little daunting at first, as it did to me, just do
it. Like most things that appear complicated, it just consists of a
series of simple steps, that need to be followed with some care.
As I can't see how include an attachment in this reply to your post,
I'll email some other guff to you.
Regds
Gerard

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Dale <b.dalea@xxx> wrote:

> Gerard,
>
> Your insights are very helpful. I hope you keep them coming.
>
> Would you share your code for your AddToComposite() A/D indicator
for the
> DJ30?
>
> Thanks!
> Dale
>
> On 3/10/07, Gerard Carey <gcfinance@xxx> wrote:
> >
> >   For those interested in the indicator, Mr Dow gives us here,
just a
> > slightly different slant on how to view the market (and our
indicator).

> > Charles Dow, in the "Wall Street Journal", January 31, 1901:
> > "A person watching the tide coming in and who wishes to know the
spot
> > which marks the high tide, sets a stick in the sand at the points
> > reached by the incoming waves..........
> >
> > Again I've put the guff on an attachment to spare the
uninterested.

> > Regds and good trading
> > Gerard
> >
> > --
> > http://www.fastmail.fm - I mean, what is it about a decent email
service?

Transfer from your equities account.
Receive up to $1,000 from GFT. Click here to learn more.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aZttyC/X_xQAA/cosFAA/GHeqlB/TM