Re: [amibroker] Finam Intraday Time Shift

Depends on where in the world you are
I always thought that daylight saving started in 1st sunday of April in US, but checking just now note it is changing to earlier start and later end
http://webexhibits.org/daylightsaving/g.html
U.S. and Canada beginning in 2007:
Start: Second Sunday in March
End: First Sunday in November

Blast it, now have to make the changes myself now to match this as my ASX data arrives with US timestamp
so 10am in Sydney, was 6pm NY time, now will become 7pm NY time (ie database market time becomes 7pm to 1:15am)
then in last Sunday March Sydney changes from daylight saving and times become
so 10am in Sydney, was 7pm NY time, now will become 8pm NY time (ie database market time becomes 8pm to 2:15am)
This requires me to export all history with +1 hour time shift now then +1 when sydney changes, otherwise my data has different start/finish times

Makes the intraday scanning using N days more critical as todays scan will start after 2 pm sydney time, 2 days will start scanning from 2pm sydney time yesterday. so withy N=1 day get data for last 2 hours only, and for N=2 days get 2 hours from yesterday and 6 hours from today