From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of mytakeismine
Sent: 03/10/2007 1:34 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: A good book? Howard, Dingo and BillBarack

Hi Howard, Ordered your book
How long does bulk mail take to Minn.
Just joking I'm looking forward to it, thanks.

Dingo I'll was at there site a few weeks ago(just before convention)
I'll keep checking back.

And Bill if You're there, your AmiBroker 101 is it still using AB4.5
or have you updated and how beginner friendly is it?

My hangup has been learning the very basics and what I would consider
short cuts. I use to use Corels Paradox and am familiar with
scripting and arrays, it's like this is abbreviated and I just have
to "get it".
Example: 2 people were helping someone, their way

Cntr = 0;
for (i=0; i< BarCount; i++) {

if (Sell[i])

Cntr = Cntr + 1

and Grahams way and reply "you could always use the straightforward
way".

cntr = cum(sell);

A simple ellegant abbreviation. Nice

I JUST NEED more EXAMPLES of the little things....
Thanks Everyone for all your help
take care
mytake