[amibroker] Re: Over riding values to plot

I maybe using the wrong terminology "height" not how high up on the
chart but the height of the ribbon. Maybe width would be better but I
usually think of width as left to right. So Ribbon thickness you get
my point I hope.
thanks again
mytake

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "mytakeismine" <mytakeismine@xxx>