[amibroker] Recent Fall On the Dow - Premonitions of Possible Doom

The Father of Technical Analysis, Charles Dow, in his famous ?Wall
Street Journal? editorial of January 4, 1902, stated;

?nothing is more certain than the fact that the market has three
well-defined movements which fit into each other. The first is the
variation due to local causes and the balance of buying and selling at
that particular time. The secondary movement covers a period ranging
from ten to sixty days, averaging probably between 30 and 40 days. The
third movement is the great swing covering from four to six years.?

Note his first four words.

My effort to ascertain the current market condition using TA, is
directed towards the identification of these three trends, and then to
observe their relationship to each other.

As I can blather on somewhat as to the interpretation of indicators,
I've outlined my approach on the attachment thereby sparing the
uninterested.
Those interested but unable to receive attachments may pm me and I'll
forward it.

Regds
Gerard
--
  Gerard Carey
  gerardncarey at fastmail dot fm

--
                          wherever you are

Transfer from your equities account.
Receive up to $1,000 from GFT. Click here to learn more.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aZttyC/X_xQAA/cosFAA/GHeqlB/TM