[amibroker] May be a new thing to me or Others also know this hidden treasure in Amibroker

Hello Tomasz Janeczko,

I have a small request which i think only You can solve it or give me
a suggestion to make it more perfect.

Recently i was trying to see if i can get Real time data in rt mode
with amiquote. and to my surprise i was sucessfull to some extent.

The only hindarnce now is the timeshift when creating a new database
which only takes hours no minutes are allowed.

What i did was I made a new database tick mode with timeshift of 11
hours for Nse (Indian ) market which is where i want to put a request
if u can allow to to have time shift in hours and minutes as default
it only accepts hours.
Then i loaded the Indian nse stock symbols for yahoo in amiquote
Then i tweaked the aqd.format
The modified & tweaked version of aqd.format by me as given below

# AmiQuote daily download format (.AQD extension)
# Revision 1.1 (previous version had missing Date_MDY field)
# Revision 1.2 (added $STRICT 1)
$FORMAT Ticker,FullName,Close,Date_MDY,Time,Skip,Skip,Skip,Skip,Volume
$SKIPLINES 0
$SEPARATOR ,
$DEBUG 1
$AUTOADD 1
$CONT 1
$GROUP 254
$BREAKONERR 0
$STRICT 1

With this i was able to get 1 minute rt mode data after i selected
the box to recognise cookies (this was only possible with Our Nse
yahoo sybmol as it is free and rt if logged to yahoo finance.

I personally request you to allow time shift in hours & minutes
instead of only hours when creating a new database.
And another request is to enhance and include this feature to get rt
mode data from yahoo . It is only Amiquote which can make it possile
as the data with time is there as per the aqd file yes we will not
get tick data or even a 1 min bar but anything > 1 min bar is possible
to see the ohlc in 3 /5/15 etc etc in realtime.

This would be a great enhancement to amiquote and to AMibroker.
Thanks in advance
Regards

hetu

Transfer from your equities account.
Receive up to $1,000 from GFT. Click here to learn more.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aZttyC/X_xQAA/cosFAA/GHeqlB/TM