[amibroker] Stop for-loop execution in real-time

Hi!

I am having problem with for-loop. for(i=barcount-1, i>0;i++) in aft
gets executed very first time when I load it on chart. It gets
executed again when I change symbol, which is right. But, I think when
I connect IB plugin to get real-time data, every time new bar is
printed or last-value updated, it looks like its executing for-loop or
whole aft code all again for all previous bar. I want to execute loop
for all previous bars very first time, and check the logic in for loop
for latest bar when its get updated in realtime, not for all previous
bars. I see cpu usage topping 100% because of that.

Transfer from your equities account.
Receive up to $1,000 from GFT. Click here to learn more.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aZttyC/X_xQAA/cosFAA/GHeqlB/TM