Re: [amibroker] Some things realy annoy

Don't blame GOD when something goes wrong on earth, Michael. It's Murphy ! Meaning that you're probably doing something wrong and/or let the program do something doing wrong. And when something goes wrong everything will go wrong ...

Ton.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2007 1:29 AM
Subject: [amibroker] Some things realy annoy

I have just installed a fresh copy of AmiBroker 4.904

AND GOD DAMN IT, Layouts and Charts are a pain in the arse.

Managing layouts and charts is a disaster.
Every layout has lost it's charts. Even when the Formula location is
the same.
Now I have to manually insert every chart into the layouts. Even the
bloody Default install ones (If they still exist somewhere).

All I can say is, GOD DAMN IT. This is one area Amibroker needs some
serious simplification.

Even opening a database destroys the default layout with no obvious way
of getting it back.

<Just had to get that of my chest!>

ATB
Michael.