Re: [amibroker] There should be no Swear, Insults, abuses

murthysuresh,

No one said life was fair.

No one said Tomasz service was bad.

No one said Tomasz product was bad.

No one is abusing Tomasz.

[post 107246 ] means nothing when receiving email. Make a link.

Their is already a group moderator. And his name is not murthysuresh.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, YES EVEN YOU.

Now my opinion:
I would suggest that people refrain from moderating others.

Who are you to dictate to me what constitutes abusive language?

As I said before,
 No one is abusing Tomasz AND Every one is entitled to their own opinion.

ATB
Michael. (Still wondering why I bothered to reply to this post.....)

murthysuresh wrote:

> Hello
> I have been using Amibroker and have recieved excellant service from
> both the creator and this forum. I have observed that several members
> are very abusive when they have issues or problems. As this looks like
> a unmoderated group, i would suggest that people refrain from such
> things.
> Tomaz has always responded professionally and even when someone
> critizes his product. How many of us would use such abusive language
> [post 107246 ] no matter what the situation is.
> IT IS JUST NOT FAIR.
>

> Messages in this topic
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/message/107250;_ylc=X3oDMTM4YWduZHR2BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEwMTA2OTIEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1NjMyMTk4BG1zZ0lkAzEwNzI1MARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzExNzI4MDMzNDEEdHBjSWQDMTA3MjUw>
> (1)

Transfer from your equities account.
Receive up to $1,000 from GFT. Click here to learn more.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aZttyC/X_xQAA/cosFAA/GHeqlB/TM