[amibroker] Re: AB Newbie-Need help choosing data provider

Who better to explain it than DTN!

DTN is our Company.  DTN has 4 divisions and 500+ employees.  DTN has
many products (subscriptions) serving various industry, including
Weather (we are the official weather provider of the PGA Tour),
Agriculture (Producers, Brokers, Ag Traders), Energy (Refiners,
Jobbers, Pipeline management), and Trading Markets.  2 of our products
in the Trading Markets division include DTN.IQ and IQFeed.

In short, DTN.IQ and IQFeed are 2 products DTN offers.

IQFeed is a datafeed only subscription for 3rd party software
packages.  It doesn't include a GUI app (hence the reason for needing a
3rd party software package such as AmiBroker).  Pricing starts at $50
per month (for a monthly subscription) and includes 500 symbols.  You
can add an additional 500 symbols for $40 per month.

DTN.IQ includes the IQFeed datafeed (see above), plus our DTN.IQ GUI
client software (which is really only good for a watch list and/or
News - charting is VERY basic), and the symbol limit increases to
1300.  Pricing is $89 per month on a monthly subscription, or $59 per
month on an annual subscription.  You can also add an additional 500
symbols for $40 per month.

Hopefully this clarifies who we are and what the difference between
DTN.IQ and IQFeed are.

Jay Froscheiser
DTN

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Lester Vanhoff" <ebsn247lsm@xxx>