[amibroker] I think the real defect of Amibroker is charting

I think amibroker as a system developing/backtesting/automatic
excecution software is superb, actually, in my opinion, best in the
market, especially considering the price. But as a new user of
Amibroker, I also found the charting proportion of Amibroker is not as
competive as other functions.  I have some experience with ensign, and
feel that is the best charting software. I am not a discretionary
trader, and I do not think ensign is worthy of the monthly subscription
price, so I will stay with Amibroker , but I hope amibroker can improve
its charting function. A improved charting capability ,will appeal to
the vast majority of the retail traders and also greatly improve the
sales of this software, even at a higher price. Just my personal
thoughts, sorry if not correct.