  From: Graham
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2007 2:14 AM
  Subject: Re: [amibroker] AFL syntax for nested IIF ?

  Here is correct and simplest method using IIF to create the array of
  values for each variable
  highbar = iif(barnum < 21, C , null );
  lowbar = iif(barnum < 21, C , null );
  range = iif(barnum < 21, C, null);

  If you are needing to use IF, then this only accepts arrays if you
  place it withon a FOR loop and use array identifiers. But for this
  simple application then IIF is the quickest and simplest way to go.

  --
  Cheers
  Graham