RE: [amibroker] Re: CSI --- wow what a big fee increase

We are working on delisted and list US stock data back to 1950.  Probably
due out before the end of the month.

We'll have our US stock data in three pacakages:
1.            All listed stocks back to 1985

2.            All listed and delisted stocks back to 1985

3.            All listed and delisted stocks back to 1950.

We're working on pricing but it will be far cheaper than other competitors.

Best regards,
Richard Dale.
Norgate Investor Services
- Premium quality Stock, Futures and Foreign Exchange Data for
  markets in Australia, Asia, Canada, Europe, UK & USA -
www.premiumdata.net